As per the Notifications of the Government of Karnataka and the INC, the applicants who are seeking admission for B.Sc Nursing for the academic year 2023-24 have to appear for a mandatory entrance exam which will be conducted by KEA( Karnataka Examinations Authority).
|Exam Name||KCET B.Sc Nursing|
|KCET Full form||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Entrance Exam Syllabus||Chemistry, Physics, Chemistry & English|
|KCET Exam Date||20-05-23 & 21-05-23|
|Last Date For Apply||22-04-23|
|KCET Website link for Application||https://kea.kar.nic.in|
B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023
Step – 1
Registration for KCET Exam
Complete the Application Form for KCET 2023 from the Official Website before the last date.
Before Filling Application, Please be ready with the following Certificates.
- SSLC / 10th MARKS CARD to Enter Register Number and Date of Birth.
- 12th / 2nd PUC MARKS CARD ( In case of Previous year students).
- All the Reservation Certificates to enter RD Number /Caste (Category, Income, Non-Creamylayer, Certificate(NCLC), Hyderabad-Karnataka(HK) Certificates.) whichever you want to claim.
- Details of studies in Karnataka.
- Candidate’s Latest Passport size photograph in .jpg format (Max 50 KB Size)
- Candidate Signature in .jpg format (Max 50 KB Size).
- Candidate’s Left-hand thumb in .jpg format (Max 50 KB Size).
Step – 2
Attend the Entrance Exam
Attend the KCET 2023 entrance exam for B.Sc Nursing on the scheduled date with you admit card.
Step – 3
Attend the B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2023
After qualifying for the entrance examination, register for the KCET 2023 B.Sc Nursing Counselling.